- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: HealthCare Services
- Post Date: 06/22/2022
- Website: www.somatus.com
- Company Address: 1861 International Dr, McLean, Virginia 22102, US
About SomatusSomatus partners with leading health plans, health systems, nephrology and primary care groups to provide integrated care for patients with or at risk of developing kidney disease. As the market leader in value-based kidney care, Somatus’ vertically integrated clinical services and technology delay or prevent disease progression, decrease avoidable hospital utilization, improve quality and care coordination, and increase the use of home dialysis modalities and rates of kidney transplantation.
Somatus is on a mission to be the world’s best provider of integrated care delivery for patients with or at risk of kidney disease. Our team cares deeply about our mission in service to our partners and patients and each team member demonstrates our core values of Authenticity, Collaboration, Empowerment, Innovation and Tenacity.
The Recruiter will drive the full-lifecycle recruitment activities for roles with a clinical background for multiple markets. Responsible for leading hiring manager discussions for openings, research and implement cost - effective and creative sourcing methods, screening candidates using behavioral based techniques, obtaining compensation details while understanding the marketplace, generating offer letters, and working closely with the hiring manager throughout the offer process. The ideal candidate will have a combination of strong technical skills and strong people skills. They must be a flexible person who is willing to look at candidates with unconventional backgrounds. A detail-oriented mindset is essential for this position.
This is a remote, full-time role, and will report to the Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition.
- Drive full cycle recruiting working collaboratively with hiring managers to understand their departments so that you can source and screen candidates effectively.
- Implement effective sourcing strategies in collaboration with hiring teams to identify top talent and build a talent network.
- Source candidates using various means/tools for a variety of types of positions.
- Schedule and conduct effective interviews to obtain useful information on candidate experience and interest.
- Generate excitement with candidates around Somatus and help identify strong fit within our company culture.
- Master and find ways to evolve recruitment processes to find high quality talent for all positions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field.
- At minimum 4+ years of recruiting experience with at least 2 years working with a high growth / high volume organization.
- Exceptional interviewing skills; excellent judgment and decision making.
- Highly organized and thorough.
- Discerning, with top-notch decision-making skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Committed to furthering our company's reach.
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruiting software and candidate databases.
- Strong knowledge of candidate’s selection methods.
- Experience recruiting in the healthcare industry.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Our priority is the health and safety of our members, colleagues, partners, and community. Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination is required for employment. If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs, we will consider requests for reasonable accommodations consistent with our policy, and where we are able to provide such accommodations without undue hardship to the company pursuant to applicable law. All requests for proof of vaccination or for exemptions from the vaccination requirement will be subject to any limitations stipulated by current state and/or federal laws.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Somatus, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.