- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: HealthCare Services
- Post Date: 02/26/2024
- Website: loophealth.com
- Company Address: , Pune, India, 411004
About Loop HealthFounded in 2018, Loop Health is the first health insurance provider in India with an in-house medical team that helps you care for your employees. Health benefits should be simple, useful, and holistic.
As a Community Lead at Loop, you will play a vital role to plan and organise promotional, business and social events. You are responsible for running a range of events, ensuring the target audience is engaged and the message of the event is marketed properly. Events play a huge part in the success of an organisation.
You'll manage the whole process from the planning stage, right through to running the event and carrying out the post-event evaluation. The role is primarily to be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with the clients.
What you will be doing:
- Research venues, suppliers and contractors, then negotiate prices and hire
- Connect with HRs from different companies (Clients/Prospects) and ensure high attendance at events
- Produce detailed proposals for events (including timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets)
- Develop and recommend the budget, marketing plans, and objectives and manages within those approved plans.
- Manage a team of staff, giving full briefings and ensuring timelines are being met
- Assembles creative and innovative event attractions based on internal capabilities.
- Liaise with sales and marketing teams to publicise and promote the event.
- Coordinate suppliers, handle client queries and troubleshoot on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly and to budget
- Gathering feedback and data after an event (e.g., through sign-ups to your employer’s website) and using it to inform decisions/future plans.
What we are looking for:
· 4-7 years of progressive Event Management experience preferred
· Negotiation skills when looking for the best price from service providers
· Time management skills and the ability to work under pressure to ensure the efficient running of an event
· Skilled in Event Management, Digital Marketing, Vendor Management, Customer Management and Customer Service
· Ability to build and maintain relations with senior HR leaders to ensure success of the events
· Familiarity with any event management software
· Clear written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills